This archive, an ongoing cooperative project of the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company and the Michigan State University Libraries, features public access to Lawn Care from 1928-1954.
For questions or comments about this archive, contact the Turfgrass Information Center. For questions or comments about the content present in this archive, contact the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company.
This collection is part of the MSU Libraries' Turfgrass Information Center Resource Archive. Records for all turf-related articles within this archive can also be identified via the Turfgrass Information File (TGIF) database.
Use of Lawn Care content
These materials are made available through the courtesy of the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (Scotts) and are subject to the following use restrictions:
- No material may be used for any advertising, promotion or commercial purposes.
- No content or materials may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used, without written permission of Scotts. For permission, please contact Scotts.
- You may download materials displayed on this website to any single computer only for your 1) personal and noncommercial use and/or 2) legitimate nonprofit educational uses, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- Modification of any materials displayed on this site is a violation of Scotts’ copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- Scotts does not verify any claims or other information appearing in any of the advertisements contained in the publication, and cannot take any responsibility for any losses or other damages incurred by readers in reliance on such content.
- Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks and logos found within Scotts materials may not be used without the express written permission of Scotts. Images of people or places displayed within this site are either the property of or used with permission by Scotts. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Scotts. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, regardless of whether any such use is with Scotts' permission.
- Michigan State University nor Scotts neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Address: 14111 Scottslawn Road, Marysville, OH 43041